Team Esol

Team Esol

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Trip to the SPCA by Brendon

On Monday the 3rd of April 2017 we went to the SPCA and we saw most of the animals.
We saw cute little kittens and they went 'meow'.
We saw one goat and one cat that was wanting to scratch people.
I liked these photos because they looked cute.
The guinea pig was nibbling the grass and he was friendly. I did not touch the guinea pig.
I saw a movie.  There was a dog in it.  It was skinny because the person did cruel things to it.  We could see the bones.
We learnt that if we did cruel things the animals could get skinny.  We could go to jail.  The SPCA will take your animal away and then they will sell it to a person that isn't cruel.
I wish I could go there again.  The SPCA is really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment