Team Esol

Team Esol

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Pet World by Diego, Room 13

Once there was a crazy Banana parrot.  He lived in a stinky cage at the SPCA.
The puppy said "Look Banana.  The humans are here.  The humans have dark uniforms."
"Aargh! The crazy humans are going to eat me!" said the goat.
The puppy said "Woof woof".  The cute kitten said "Meow meow meow meow".
Banana said "That's silly! We're safe because we are in the SPCA and you know the rules.  Crazy humans can't hurt us.  If they do the humans will never have pets and they might go to jail".
The crazy kids looked at the cute animals.  They gave nice packets of food to the SPCA.  They watched a movie about 'Don't treat animals bad, Treat them good', and touched a little puppy.
In one hour the crazy kids went back to school. Finally no more crazy kids!
And the sun was going down into the deep ground.
Banana had an idea. "I will get out of my cage and see the guinea pigs and the rabbits."
"Me too" said the goat.
The dog said "You know what?  I am going to stay here."
And off they went. "Quack quack.  What are you doing out of your stinky cage?"
"I'm sorry. We just wanted to go and see guinea pigs and horses" said Banana and the goat.
"Me too" said the duck.
"Slap slap".
Banana said "What's that silly noise?"
"It's me" Duck said. "We're here".
"Tick a tick a tick" Guinea Pig said "Why are you in my back yard?"
"We're here to see the ginormous horses."
"Oh great" and the sheep looked at the strange animals. "What are you doing here in the middle of the night?"
"We're here to escape!"
"Good idea!" said Horse & Sheep.
The horse jumped up to the moon and down to the ground.  "Let's go.  It's almost day.  Let's go. Yeehaa!"

The SPCA said "Oh snap! Where are all my animals? I think I can see a head of a duck.  Hey!  Come back here animals!"
"Not by the hair of my chinny-chin-chin!"
And so they went chasing the animals.

Thank you for listening to this story.
The end.




No comments:

Post a Comment