Team Esol

Team Esol

Thursday, June 15, 2017

SPCA by Ethan, Room 12

On Monday we went to the SPCA.
We saw lots of animals but the craziest animal they had was a goat.
We saw a parrot called Banana.
My favourite animal was there.  The grey quail because it was so cute.
My second favourite animal was Banana because when I said "Do you like paper?" he nodded his head and went "Barr barr".
The first cutest animal we saw was a kitten that was three weeks old.  When we were coming in we saw three puppies and a big dog.
When we were in the SPCA we saw a SPCA person holding a dog.  We patted it.  The dog was very furry.  Then we went to a room filled with baby kittens.
When we were coming out I went out of the hallway and then Mrs Jimmink said "Come this way" and then we went down that way & we saw a possum and a big furry rabbit.
We went to go to see some horses but only Daniel went up there.  Mrs Jimmink called him back down.
We patted the guinea pig and a big furry rabbit.
I felt like the SPCA was a very god company and I wish I could join that company.

No comments:

Post a Comment