Team Esol

Team Esol

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

the trip to the centre of NZ

Our Trip to the Centre of New Zealand

by Anna,Kasaea,Beyon,Dipshal,Brendon,Thilo,Ethan,
Mika,Lochlan,Bao-Tram,Foketi,Thanh,Ashin

PLUS
MINUS
INTERESTING
I liked sitting on the bus.
I liked going down the hill.
I liked going in the bus because it was my first time.
I liked being with a lot of people, and Mum and Dad.
When I went up I saw the houses, the mountains, roads, cars and I saw trees too.
It was fun going to the NZ centre.
I liked running up the hill.
I liked playing on the grass.
It was good fun. I liked the big hills and I can see everywhere.
I liked going up and taking photos.
The hill is high and when I looked down I could see over Nelson.
That we saw the world.
It was very fun because we got to play up there.
I liked seeing the world (view)
I don’t like going up the hill because I was so tired.
I didn’t like the walking because I was tired.
It took a long time to walk there.
When I came down I couldn’t stop running and my feet were starting to hurt.
There was nothing I didn’t like.
I don’ like sitting on the bus.
It was steep going up the hill.
I liked everything.
I made a bow and arrow but the bow kept breaking, so I took it home for dad to fix.
It was a long way up the hill.
That I had to run and I don’t like running
I was kinda tired after the trip up there.
Nothing
I liked looking at the view – the houses, the mountains
I found the sign that said ‘Centre of NZ’ on the ground.
The trip on the bus, because I have not been on a bus for a long time.
I liked the view, and the white and blue clouds.
I found the NZ centre interesting because I hadn’t seen it before.
I found the view interesting.
People eating others’ food.
I found the sculpture and the mountains interesting.
I found the plants interesting, but I have seen the kauri tree before.
The sculpture was interesting because I have never seen it before.
I could see Stoke in the distance – it was a long way away.
We saw a lot of rocks and we thought we found a fossil.
Looking for fossils

No comments:

Post a Comment